The Official LiveDog “Don’t” List™®©
- Take yourself so seriously.1
- Tug on Superman's cape.
- Be afraid to tell the truth.
- Step on others to lift yourself, physically or mentally. It won't work.
- Make excuses.
- Use a div to replace the semantically proper HTML element, if it exists.2
- Let anyone tell you "You can't." Not even you.
- Forget what it was like to be where someone else is now.
- Reheat French fries.
Send in your own do's and don'ts!
- Chances are no one else does, anyway.
- Web designers only.